The wedding is happening on July 13, 2024, at 4:30 PM and the ceremony and reception will be held at Lake Side Barn, 13067 Lake Shore Dr, Nampa, ID 83686
- Temperature: The average high temperatures are usually around 90°F (32°C), while the average low temperatures can be around 60°F (16°C).
- Sunshine: July is one of the sunniest months, with long, sunny days. Sunset is around 9:15PM-9:30PM.
- Rainfall: There's generally minimal rainfall in July, making it one of the drier months.
- Humidity: The humidity is usually low, contributing to more comfortable conditions despite the heat.
- Ladies, please feel comfortable in summer dresses or cocktail attire, perfect for a warm, outdoor celebration.
- Gentlemen, we recommend a balance between casual and cocktail—think smart casual with a touch of elegance. Light suits or dress shirts with slacks are ideal for the occasion."
Yes, children are welcome.
The wedding is scheduled to be outdoors, and on the slight chance it rains, the wedding will be moved inside the barn.
You will receive a formal wedding invitation that includes an RSVP card. Additionally, for your convenience, an online RSVP form will be integrated into our wedding website. This option will be available closer to the wedding date, allowing for an effortless way to confirm your attendance
Parking at the wedding venue is free and there will be plenty of parking.
Yes, but only with friends would be welcomed not set on public settings.
There will be a gift registry, TBD.